Followers

Thursday 6 January 2011

Not much to say

Today I should have been sewing, but I was too tired so that means I will do it tomorrow  It is only 9.00 pm at the time of writing this so I could still do a little bit.  I put my sewing machine on the table and got the iron and ironing board out, so I am prepared.   I did, however, make a valentine's card for a challenge on MSE making cards ideas forun.   The challenge was set by Artydoll and her blog can be found here http://artydoll.blogspot.com/

Here's the card from 3 angles



It's a very different type of card to the ones I've made before. The card blank was from "What" and apart from the "love" sticker (which was found it TK Maxx all the embellishments were from "Let's Make Cards" magazine.


I did have a go today at adding a button/badge to the sidebar, but failed dismally.  Better luck next time

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hello!!!

    Love the cards.....and I am having problems "Prettying up" my blog and will probably mever master it!!!!!

    I was hoping to feel refreshed and full of energy after some time off and I have no energy at all....I'm hoping I find some soon!!!

    Keep up the good work!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also "Vintage Wanna Bee" one of the blogs I followed is giving a tutorial on how to add buttons to the sidebar on your blog!!!! So we may be able to master it after all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card. Well done on having a go at a different type of card - you did a fab job x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card.thanks foe entering,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love the little hearts

    ReplyDelete

Some stuff about the stuff in the blog

Hello

Very new at this blogging lark, so forgive me if I get a bit befuddled. User name is derived from my maiden name of George and the fact that by the time the Olympics are held in the UK in 2012, I will look as if I could compete. And not as a sumo wrestler.

For starters there is only one blog with contain my thoughts, but this might evolve into 3 or 4 when I work out what I'm doing.

In the main it will cover my slimming journey, my quilting exploits, my get fit and stay fit campaign, and my photography. Not forgetting my recent TrollBead obsession.

Should I ever get a lovelife you might get glimpses of that as well.