Followers

Tuesday 21 December 2010

An early new year's resolution - 2011 will be the year when......

I am going to change the focus of this blog, but if you look through the archives, all of about, oooh 4 posts in 2 years(????) you will probably notice that there has not been much of a focus to it anyway.

I am going to follow in the footsteps of my pal Nat (who's blogging name I forget) and adopt a more economical/frugal lifestyle. I have been reading the Money Saving Expert forums, and am picking up loads of useful tips and hints, but yet to put them into practice - when I figure out how to do it I will add links and tags and all sorts of useful stuff. I might even tell all my followers (of whom there is one - thanks Nat) useful stuff I find in my everyday adventuring, which could include MSE forums, web-browsing, newspapers or even a real live book, which will of course have been acquired from the library.

And, what's more, I will try and work out the picture thing so I can share some of my photograpy, card-making, cooking, baking, general crafty stuff, and should I ever get motivated enough, the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some stuff about the stuff in the blog

Hello

Very new at this blogging lark, so forgive me if I get a bit befuddled. User name is derived from my maiden name of George and the fact that by the time the Olympics are held in the UK in 2012, I will look as if I could compete. And not as a sumo wrestler.

For starters there is only one blog with contain my thoughts, but this might evolve into 3 or 4 when I work out what I'm doing.

In the main it will cover my slimming journey, my quilting exploits, my get fit and stay fit campaign, and my photography. Not forgetting my recent TrollBead obsession.

Should I ever get a lovelife you might get glimpses of that as well.