So of course, I just had to drop everything and play.
The artwork is taken from the covers of the Rupert Annuals between 1936 and 1950 (so that's 30 images plus extra decoupage bits). I received a cardmaking pack for making tunnel card books and a CD for tunnel cards (at least that's the tagline, it will probably get adapted). I used the images from the card pack that I liked the least, so that way I wouldn't mind too much if I wasn't happy with the result.
I'm ok(ish) with it, but it would have been so much more professional if I had used a paper trimmer (rather than a little scissors), had done it at the table (rather than on my lap) and also had taken my tea things out to the kitchen (rather than leave the curry plate nearby). Plus I should have double checked the folds before I stuck things on them, but that's only really bugging me because in reality it doesn't look too skewiff.
So here it is