Followers

Thursday 19 May 2011

Crafter's Companion Humphrey Competition Candy

Crafter's Companion are about to launch "Humphrey" on Ideal World as the Pick of the Day on Tuesday 24th April.   Now when I first heard about Humphrey I thought about the red and white straw thingummy watsits that they used to advertise milk with.

No - not that Humphrey - this is a very cute elephant and further details can be found on their website via this link





In order to be eligible to enter I have to figure out how to post the pic they have on their blog (details in the righthand sidebar >>>>>>) to the link - I might be gone a while whilst I figure it out - if you can do it, then you too will be in a chance of winning goodies

Later folks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some stuff about the stuff in the blog

Hello

Very new at this blogging lark, so forgive me if I get a bit befuddled. User name is derived from my maiden name of George and the fact that by the time the Olympics are held in the UK in 2012, I will look as if I could compete. And not as a sumo wrestler.

For starters there is only one blog with contain my thoughts, but this might evolve into 3 or 4 when I work out what I'm doing.

In the main it will cover my slimming journey, my quilting exploits, my get fit and stay fit campaign, and my photography. Not forgetting my recent TrollBead obsession.

Should I ever get a lovelife you might get glimpses of that as well.