Followers

Monday 7 February 2011

in the words of Bob Geldof....

I don't like Mondays.  I don't know what it is about the first day of the working week, but I'm always absolutely exhausted by the end of it.  I think it's partly due to the fact that I @rse about for most of the weekend, then at about 8.00pm on a Sunday night I realise I should have done so much more, and start doing stuff.   And of course doing stuff, and putting off going to bed (thus postponing, at least in my head, Monday morning)

So last night, one of the things I did was to make a Beatrix Potter card using the Crafters Companion CD.  I don't like the CD itself as much as the My Craft Studio range, but lovely images. 

And here it is

The flower on the card is one from the Papercraft set from MCS (no 3 - Violet) and as was demonstrate on the TV you completely scrunch the flower up, then unscrunch it and it looks so much more effective.

Early night tonight folks
xxx

2 comments:

Some stuff about the stuff in the blog

Hello

Very new at this blogging lark, so forgive me if I get a bit befuddled. User name is derived from my maiden name of George and the fact that by the time the Olympics are held in the UK in 2012, I will look as if I could compete. And not as a sumo wrestler.

For starters there is only one blog with contain my thoughts, but this might evolve into 3 or 4 when I work out what I'm doing.

In the main it will cover my slimming journey, my quilting exploits, my get fit and stay fit campaign, and my photography. Not forgetting my recent TrollBead obsession.

Should I ever get a lovelife you might get glimpses of that as well.