Followers

Wednesday 21 March 2012

More selling and a Paintbox Poppet card

Afternoon all
This time I'm selling The Cinch binding tool, Craft Artist Platinum and MCS Setting the Scene CD.   Nothing wrong with any of them. I bought the Cinch as an impulse buy thinking it would be very useful for all that scrapbooking and stuff I was going to do.  No doubt if I'd ever done it then it would have been worth it's weight in gold.  But you know how it goes, I didn't do it.  
If you are interested go here

And then there is this  which is the Craft Artist Platinum bundle and not forgetting the final item of this little selection which can be found here

Excuse my blatent advertising but if you don't know about it then you can't ignore it.

And one of the reasons I need money is so I can buy more new crafting goodies.  My latest purchase was the Paintbox Poppets CD and stamps and decoupage from Crafters Companion featuring artwork from the very talented Christine Haworth.

And here's a card I made with just a teeny tiny selection from this range

I can feel a bit more creativity coming on.

later folks
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some stuff about the stuff in the blog

Hello

Very new at this blogging lark, so forgive me if I get a bit befuddled. User name is derived from my maiden name of George and the fact that by the time the Olympics are held in the UK in 2012, I will look as if I could compete. And not as a sumo wrestler.

For starters there is only one blog with contain my thoughts, but this might evolve into 3 or 4 when I work out what I'm doing.

In the main it will cover my slimming journey, my quilting exploits, my get fit and stay fit campaign, and my photography. Not forgetting my recent TrollBead obsession.

Should I ever get a lovelife you might get glimpses of that as well.